Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Holiday



From the moment that I got into Champaign-Urbana, I did nothing but spend time with great friends and family. I stayed at the Boyers house for most of my break and then made the journey through the snow to my mother’s house.

At the Boyers I was able to take part in a ton of laughter, great food and family. At my mothers house I was able to cook. Eating good food and cooking good food are both on the list of adored activities. I also made the trip to Kenosha, WI to see my oldest brother. There I was able to pick on my youngest brother, who I have not seen in a few months, and hang out with the oldest one. I would have to say that all was accomplished.

Being in Champaign-Urbana, a world record of board game playing was set. I feel like if we were not eating, we were playing a game or watching a movie. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment