Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lehman House



The moment that I arrived in Hamtramck I knew that I was in for something that I was not expecting. The moment that I walked into my dorm I knew that the thing that I wasn’t expecting would be all right because of my three awesome roommates.

I live in the ‘Lehman House’ with Andrea, Kari, and Erika. Over the past few months I have began to have a closer relationship with each of them. It’s really neat to think about the way they all contribute differently to my life. The time that I have been in X-Min has really been awesome, but I don’t know if I would feel the same about what God is doing in my life without them. They teach me so much. I can honestly say that they are Godly women who are full of advice.

The advice is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment