Wednesday, May 5, 2010

just do it

God has really teaching me to do things that I don’t want to do. It’s not that I don’t want to do these certain things; it’s just that I am extremely uncomfortable doing them. Realizing this I was much more aware when these situations would come up; the situations that I would back myself back from, and be hesitant to take initiative in.

So God was really dealing with me, and several times this week I caught myself battling with my flesh. When I really didn’t want to do something, God made me aware that I needed to grow, and it was only happening so that I could do so.

When situations come up, situations meant to help others, etc., it is not just taking place to help that person, or to get something done, but to make you grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment