Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My mama


I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do for Mother’s Day. I was at the store yesterday trying to pick out a card. If you have never been in the card section at the groceries store, let me just tell you that it’s just as if you had walked into the card section, start looking at cards, not realizing the amount of time, just thinking it had been a few minutes, and then realizing that it had been almost an hour…That’s how it is (for girls at least).

If you haven’t got the idea yet, I spent a lot of time looking for a card to send to my mom. I didn’t find one. They were all really cheesy- “To the best mom ever!”, “To my best friend”… I figured that mother’s day is too important to pick up any card and send it to her as a symbol of my appreciation. She means more than that to me.

I’m so thankful for the relationship that has grown between my mother and I. I want to send her something that I know she will really love and enjoy.

Flowers, and a home made card.

Do something for you mom this Mother’s day!

1 comment:

  1. Gah!! That reminds me: I need to get my mama something too. I won't see her until the following week, but still...

    Miss you times a billion, and we can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete