Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Approaching Dedicated Determination



For the past few blogs my thoughts have been about Determination. That’s really what God has been putting on my heart. But I don’t think that I am totally determined like I want to be. So slowly but surely I am approaching dedicated determination.
At church on Saturday/Sunday the message was titled Blue Collar Faith. There were four main themes. They were Dedicated, Deliberate, Determined, Diligent, and Devoted. For the most part I could really grow in a lot of these areas. But as I asked myself which one I was, I chose Determination automatically.

As I thought about it more I noticed that I keep saying that I’m going to be more determined than I have been. It’s funny to me, but how do I get motivated about being determined?!

I learned that I have to be dedicated about my determination. What does that mean for me? I just need to remind myself everyday that God has given me boldness. Like Pastor Tj said, “We are so concerned about what we don’t have that we don’t se what God has given us.” God has brought me so far from where I was. And he continues to really push me harder every day. I need to focus on that. That’s how I will become dedicated to determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment