Saturday, December 5, 2009

Get turning


With Christmas break coming up in two short weeks, I was looking at where I am spiritually. I realize that I am not where I wanted to be before Christmas break. I wanted to see a lot of things in my life that needed to change to be changed. I thought that I would have been completely turned from my old ways and mindset.

Now as I’m examining my heart I know that I have the determination to be finished with those old ways. I’m as close to God as I want to be. So If I I’m fed up with being a certain way, it’s my fault. I was really encouraged by Jeremiah 29:13-14, “When you call on me, when come and pray to me, I’ll listen. When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you wont be disappointed.”

God wants us to be serious about grabbing a hold of his passion, so lets do it guys. Lets grab a hold of the passion at all times, at Morning Prayer, during study time, when we clean the church, and during ministry times!

I was encouraged by Jeremiah 29:13-14 and I hope you are as well.

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!!!! THIS AGAIN IS JUST EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR!!!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME APRIL!!!! YUP YUP YUP!!!!! I AM ENCOURAGED!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU TONS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete